Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 98

Thread: A little bit about the wildone...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Sorry girls, he's back here with me!!! Had to come back for more!!! Whew!!! Hot damn!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member KandyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Although you know I would love to comment on that I'm not gonna.lol I'm in too good of a mood right now. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    KANDY. GLAD YOUR IN A GOOD MOOD! THINGS LOOKING UP? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member KandyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Lori!! In a way they are. Plus I had a really good time tonight. Couldn't get a sitter, but he came by anyway and brought chinese and we had a great evening. He just left about 15 minutes ago!! lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I got the scoop and know what happened hehehe!!!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Not fair, CB, not fair!! I wanna know!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member KandyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry JuJu, didn't mean to leave ya out!lol
    Let's just say I had a good time. He was a real sweetheart and looked damn good. Even better than the pic he sent. We ate, we talked, we laughed, we made out, and just had a really great time together. lol [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Woooooooooo Hooooooooo!! Sounds like you had fun Kandy!! Teehehehehe!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member KandyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, I had a damn good time!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]mad.gif[/img] I'm soooooooooooo jealous!! Dammit, I'm gonna meet Tim at the door with nothing on but a bow!! By golly, if that doesn't work..........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. .....after reading under that sex topic, i may be hauling ass to Texas!! Teehehehehehe!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •